ORIGINAL PRUSA SL1S SPEED
INTRODUCING OUR LIGHTNING FAST SLA 3D PRINTER WITH A MONOCHROME DISPLAY!
1.4 SECONDS PER LAYER | 127×80×150 MM PRINT VOLUME | 5.96” MONOCHROME LCD | LOW RUNNING COSTS | SUPPORTS THIRD-PARTY RESINS
The Original Prusa SL1S SPEED is here! Compared to the original SL1, the new SL1S offers vastly improved print quality, a 25% larger print area, and up to three times faster printing with only 1.4 second exposure time per layer. Short exposure times combined with the built-in tilt mechanism enable you to print up to a 150mm tall object in three hours.
The SL1S is the perfect choice for producing extremely detailed 3D prints – fast! No matter whether you want to produce highly detailed sculpts, design and prototype, or you need a reliable workhorse for your workshop or lab, the SL1S delivers outstanding results across the board. We also offer an upgrade kit for your SL1.
VASTLY IMPROVED PRINT QUALITY
The SL1S features a new 5.96” monochrome LCD with a physical resolution of 2560×1620p. Taking advantage of the completely reworked optics and the new monochrome display technology, the SL1S offers a vastly improved print quality compared to its predecessor.
THREE TIMES FASTER
With our custom-made optics system and completely reworked UV LED panel, the SL1S can easily reach a 1.4 second exposure time per layer with standard 405nm resins. This is especially useful for small-scale production or prototyping projects – you can print more in less time.
BIGGER PRINT VOLUME
The SL1S features a 25% bigger print area compared to the SL1. The largest object that fits in the 127×80×150mm print area can finish under 4 hours (0.05mm layer height) or in 3 hours with 0.1mm layer height. This is also possible thanks to the two times faster tilt compared to the SL1.
SL1S SPEED COMPARISON
LOOKING FOR A WELL-BUILT, HIGH-QUALITY AND SUPER FAST SLA 3D PRINTER WITH LOW RUNNING COSTS AND 24/7 TECH SUPPORT?
HIGH PRINTING SPEED, AMAZING DETAILS
Featuring a high-resolution 5.96” LCD monochrome display (2560×1620p) and reworked optical system with four times more powerful UV LED panel, the SL1S produces even more detailed 3D prints. Common 405nm resins require only 1.4 seconds of exposure time per layer. Short exposure times enable much easier use of advanced materials.
HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS AND RIGID BODY
We have built the Original Prusa SL1S 3D printer around a rigid, heavy aluminum body, which minimizes vibrations and ensures the best possible printing performance even when printing thin and highly detailed geometry. The SL1S features a quick-release mechanism, which maintains the Z-axis calibration.
FOR NEWCOMERS AND PROFESSIONALS
The SL1S is more than just a machine for producing figures and statues. With professional-level print quality, extensive documentation, low running costs and 24/7 tech support, the SL1S is perfect for newcomers and professionals alike. Its predecessor, the SL1, already found its way to hospitals and industrial companies.
FULL SUPPORT IN PRUSASLICER WITH AN EXTENSIVE LIBRARY OF TESTED RESINS
The SL1S is fully supported in the latest releases of PrusaSlicer, our internally developed and regularly updated slicing software. Take advantage of hollowing, automatic support generation, easy object manipulation and many other tools. PrusaSlicer also contains factory-tested profiles for dozens of resins.
Upload your print files over network and perform over-the-air firmware updates. The SL1S comes packed with modern technologies that make 3D printing easier, safer and more convenient than ever before. On-screen wizard will guide you through the whole setup process. You will be ready to print in no time!
OPEN SOURCE WITH SUPPORT FOR 3RD PARTY RESINS
Just like all the Original Prusa i3 3D printers, the SL1S is also completely Open Source! This means (among other things) full support for 3rd party resins (405nm). No proprietary vats, resins or FEP films! You can buy 3D printing supplies anywhere you want.
THE INTERNET ABOUT SL1
MAKE US QUICK LOOK
Caleb from MAKE: magazine takes a quick look at our Original Prusa SL1 and CW1. Instead of doing a regular review, he is trying to answer one simple question: ‘Why would you buy anything other than the absolute cheapest SLA 3D printer?’ Watch the video…
CHIP (DE) REVIEW
“The Prusa Research Original Prusa SL1 3D Printer offers pure print quality and is ideal for delicate objects. It is also convincing in terms of ergonomics and workmanship and the printing costs are at a good level.” Read more…
TECH LEGEND REVIEW
“Original Prusa SL1 is a real plug-and-play 3D printer. (..) The whole printing process is easy and generally hassle-free, which is a lot different from typical SLA printers, that require a lot of manual tweaking. The SL1 just works.” Watch the video…
“The Original PRUSA SL1 is an outstanding printer, not just for the price, but for usability and quality. If you’re a jeweller, high-end modeller, need to prototype or are a dentist, then the SL1 is a great solution.” Read more…
Read more about features of our brand new Original Prusa SL1S in the article at PrusaPrinters.org
SPECIFICATIONS Of The Prusa SL1S
- Display type Monochrome LCD with high-performance lens system
- LCD resolution 5.96”, 2560×1620p
- LCD lifespan / warranty 2000 hours
- Print volume size 127×80×150 mm
- Layer exposure time 1.3 – 2.4 seconds depending on material and layer height
- Tilt time 3 seconds
- Supported layer heights 0.025-0.1 mm
- Minimal layer height 0.01 mm
- Supported materials UV sensitive liquid resin (405nm), long-exposure materials supported
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, LAN
- SL1S printer box dimensions: 32×45×50 cm (X×Y×Z)
- SL1S dimensions: 8.8×9.3×15.7 in / 225x237x400 mm (X×Y×Z)
- SL1S energy consumption while printing: ~100W (±5W)
LIST OF FEATURES
- Quick-release platform – maintains calibration. No need to recalibrate the printer when the platform with the print is removed.
- Assisted Wizard for quick and easy setup and calibration
- Motorized tilting bed – prevents layer shifts, stirs the resin, enables faster printing, improves reliability
- Resin tank with non-proprietary FEP films – easy and cheap replacement, low running costs
- Silent operation with Trinamic drivers (auto-homing function)
- Advanced LCD cooling system improves performance and extends the life of internal components
- Rear fan with a carbon filter to minimize odors around the printer
- Safety features: resin level sensor, safety vat under the tilt mechanism to protect the internal parts against minor resin spills
- Fully-featured network interface: control your printer through your web browser
- Free 0,5kg bottle of resin included
The pre-assembled Original Prusa SL1S printer is covered by a 24-month warranty for end customers in the EU and 12 months for businesses and non-EU customers.
Wear and tear category components and consumables are excluded from this warranty. The warranty period begins with the day when the customer receives the goods.
WARNING: The exposure display and the FEP foil fall into the category of normal wear and tear components, which are not covered by our standard warranty. Instead, the warranty of the exposure display covers a maximum of 2000 hours of printing – the SLA 3D printing process on the Original Prusa SL1S is considered the standard way of using and wearing the original display. The warranty of the FEP foil covers 10 cycles (print jobs). When used properly in accordance with the instructions in the official guides (such as the SL1S 3D printing handbook), the life expectancy of the FEP foil is several times longer.
Neither the Seller’s liability for defective products nor the quality warranty applies to printers or parts damaged by handling, which is in conflict with the instructions and recommendations in the official manuals and guides, or improper handling caused by unofficial modifications, such as modifications to hardware or software.
ORIGINAL PRUSA CURING AND WASHING MACHINE
CURING AND WASHING MACHINE is a post-processing device for resin-based 3D prints.
Objects printed from liquid resin should be washed in isopropyl alcohol (to remove the resin residue) and cured using UV light to achieve optimal surface properties.
The CURING AND WASHING MACHINE is a 4-in-1 device, which makes the otherwise long and messy process a breeze. It can even preheat resins to optimal temperature.
- 4 UV LED strips to cure the printed models
- UV LED wavelength: 405 nm
- Max power of the UV LED: 52,8 W
- EEE group: 3 (IT and/or telecommunication equipment)
- Power supply: Input 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 2.0A. Output: 24V, 6.67A, 160W
- Average power consumption: 130W
- Max. working temperature range: 16 °C – 38 °C, indoor use only
- Working humidity: 85 % or less
- CW1S box dimensions: 39×46×40 cm (D×H×W)
- CW1S dimensions: 21.8×34.5×23.2 cm (D×H×W)
- CW1S energy consumption:
- Preheating / Drying: ≤ 135W
- UV curing: 50W
- Washing: 6W
LIST OF FEATURES
- Resin preheat
- Washing using magnet driven propeller to create a vortex and wash resin residue from the print
- Dries the print after washing is done
- Cures the print using 4 UV LED strips